An exhibition has brought a taste of Taiwan to Antwerp26.02.2010
People taking ferries to france can travel to Antwerp and see a special exhibition which celebrates the wonderful world of stamps, according to one newspaper.
The Taiwan Review reported on the annual Antverpia event, which plays host to philatelists from all over the world who want to show off their country"s special stamp collections.
Chen Jen-chieh, director of Chunghwa Posts Department of Philately, said that the event provides stamp fans with the chance to see a wide selection of postage solutions from all over the globe.
"Europe has been in the vanguard of world philately trends and offers an active market for trading stamps. Therefore, the fair certainly affords a golden opportunity not only for us to better understand today"s world trends," he stated.
Antwerp"s fashion star rose to prominence in the 80s with the emergence of six designers, namely Walter Van Beirendonck, Ann Demeulemeester, Dries Van Noten, Dirk Van Saene, Dirk Bikkembergs and Marina Yee, who went on to dominate the fashion world with their avant-garde designs.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Adrien Brody shows support for New Generation at Disneyland Paris
- Ferries to France: Saturdays enjoy Disneyland Paris visit
- Antwerp 'has plenty of cultural attractions'
- Antwerp rail station 'is top draw'
- Ferries to Dunkerque transport people close to great designs
- Ferries to France: Antwerp jazz cafes are interesting
- An exhibition has brought a taste of Taiwan to Antwerp
- Ferries to France: Antwerp is multicultural hub
- Cross channel ferries near to van den Broek exhibit
- Ferries to France near to brilliant region
- Ferries to France: World Cup getaways could be popular
- Ferries to France: Antwerp is an underrated city