Antwerp 'has plenty of cultural attractions'07.04.2010
Those taking ferries to Dunkerque can travel onto a culturally astute city which has plenty to offer people looking for interesting attractions, according to one website.
VisitFlanders.co.uk stated that holidaymakers could visit the city"s zoo, various fountains and amazing fashion district, which was made famous by a group of designers known as the Antwerp Six.
Commenting on the zoo, it stated: "The passage of time and extensive landscaping has turned Antwerp Zoo into an oasis in the centre of a modern city. The zoo houses more than 6,000 animals of 750 species in modern open-plan enclosures."
Stylish travellers could head to the city"s Fashion Museum, which has plenty of pieces for people to enjoy and spend time perusing.
Holidaymakers who want to have a shop while on a break in Antwerp are in a city that is full of classy boutiques which feel like Carnaby Street, Covent Garden and Bond Street rolled into one, according to the Guardian.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Adrien Brody shows support for New Generation at Disneyland Paris
- Ferries to France: Saturdays enjoy Disneyland Paris visit
- Antwerp 'has plenty of cultural attractions'
- Antwerp rail station 'is top draw'
- Ferries to Dunkerque transport people close to great designs
- Ferries to France: Antwerp jazz cafes are interesting
- An exhibition has brought a taste of Taiwan to Antwerp
- Ferries to France: Antwerp is multicultural hub
- Cross channel ferries near to van den Broek exhibit
- Ferries to France near to brilliant region
- Ferries to France: World Cup getaways could be popular
- Ferries to France: Antwerp is an underrated city