Ferries to Dunkerque transport people close to great designs15.03.2010
People taking ferries to Dunkerque will be near to a country that is filled with interesting locals and fantastic designs, according to one holidaymaker.
Actress Miranda Richardson told the Daily Telegraph about her travelling life and said that she had a great time on a weekend break to Antwerp, where she took in architecture and design.
"Last year I went with a friend to Antwerp and loved it. I like the personality of the Belgians. They"re deeply eccentric, which is something that comes across in their design - terrific," she said.
The Blackadder actress added that she prides herself on travelling light and trying to use small holdalls, which could inspire people taking ferries to france.
Antwerp resident Dulce Alvarez recently told Spottedbylocals.com about the attractions of her city and she believes it can sometimes be overlooked for its more famous neighbours.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Adrien Brody shows support for New Generation at Disneyland Paris
- Ferries to France: Saturdays enjoy Disneyland Paris visit
- Antwerp 'has plenty of cultural attractions'
- Antwerp rail station 'is top draw'
- Ferries to Dunkerque transport people close to great designs
- Ferries to France: Antwerp jazz cafes are interesting
- An exhibition has brought a taste of Taiwan to Antwerp
- Ferries to France: Antwerp is multicultural hub
- Cross channel ferries near to van den Broek exhibit
- Ferries to France near to brilliant region
- Ferries to France: World Cup getaways could be popular
- Ferries to France: Antwerp is an underrated city