Ferries to France: Antwerp festival perfect for dancing19.11.2009
People planning their summer holidays for 2010 could take a ferry to france and visit a festival in Ghent which is dedicated to dancing, where even novices can get lessons to improve their steps.
Dancing in the Park is the free annual event which is held at Azaleapark in the city during August and sees instructors help visitors learn the basic steps of some of the world"s most popular dances.
What"s on When stated: "Dancing in the Park is held annually in Ghent"s Azaleapark. Pick a stage, watch the dance instructor and replicate the steps to salsa, African dance, Bollywood and more."
People who are not so keen on trying their hand at dance can visit the voice and theatre workshops which are available as well.
VisitFlanders.co.uk recently stated that Antwerp is a contemporary region that offers people the chance to experience shopping at some interesting boutiques which the city is known for.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Adrien Brody shows support for New Generation at Disneyland Paris
- Ferries to France: Saturdays enjoy Disneyland Paris visit
- Antwerp 'has plenty of cultural attractions'
- Antwerp rail station 'is top draw'
- Ferries to Dunkerque transport people close to great designs
- Ferries to France: Antwerp jazz cafes are interesting
- An exhibition has brought a taste of Taiwan to Antwerp
- Ferries to France: Antwerp is multicultural hub
- Cross channel ferries near to van den Broek exhibit
- Ferries to France near to brilliant region
- Ferries to France: World Cup getaways could be popular
- Ferries to France: Antwerp is an underrated city