Ferries to France: Antwerp jazz cafes are interesting04.03.2010
People taking ferries to france might want to continue their journey to take in a fantastic jazz café in Antwerp, according to one local expert, who highly recommended it.
Niko Caignie told SpottedbyLocals.com that Hopper Café is one of the best and most famous jazz venues in Antwerp and is ideal for enjoying a beer and relaxing.
"When you"re looking for a spot to enjoy some jazz, this is one of the better options in Antwerp. Besides the jazzy atmosphere of this café, its terrace is one of the best to capture the most sun during the day," he stated.
The local expert added that the view from the cafe is onto the Musée Royal des Beaux-Arts and he believes this enhances the experience even more.
People staying in Antwerp holiday homes are in a city that is bustling with interesting locals, shops and food, according to the Independent, which said that the art in the location is special as well.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Adrien Brody shows support for New Generation at Disneyland Paris
- Ferries to France: Saturdays enjoy Disneyland Paris visit
- Antwerp 'has plenty of cultural attractions'
- Antwerp rail station 'is top draw'
- Ferries to Dunkerque transport people close to great designs
- Ferries to France: Antwerp jazz cafes are interesting
- An exhibition has brought a taste of Taiwan to Antwerp
- Ferries to France: Antwerp is multicultural hub
- Cross channel ferries near to van den Broek exhibit
- Ferries to France near to brilliant region
- Ferries to France: World Cup getaways could be popular
- Ferries to France: Antwerp is an underrated city