Cross Channel ferries: Berlin 'is a chic city'06.04.2010
People taking cross Channel ferries can travel onto a European city, which is perfect for holidaymakers who want to have a good time in a cool location, according to one newspaper.
The Independent's Tremayne Carew-Pole reported that Berlin has plenty of stylish nightspots that will suit most people's palates, with dance clubs and rock venues all being accessible on one night.
Mr Carew-Pole visited various clubs, including Clarchens Ballroom, Greenwich Bar and the Rodeo Club, which he was impressed with because of its hidden VIP rooms and cool atmosphere.
"This is the Berlin I am really looking for underground, undercover and a little too cool for school," he stated.
The writer added that he also managed to have drinks at various student bars by the river.
Mr Carew-Pole is not the only person who has been impressed with Berlin as Jonathan Cudworth, director of product management at Expedia EMEA, said that Berlin is attracting hoards of holidaymakers because it is good value for money.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Paris has great 'fashion' hotels
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Bordeaux is an exciting city break location
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Computer game world cup could be good fun
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Gilles Peterson's party 'could be excellent'
- Ferries to France: Great villages can be found in France
- Cross Channel ferries 'can take people to glorious coastlines'
- Cross Channel ferries: Berlin 'is a chic city'
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Great horse riding awaits French holidaymakers
- Ferries to France transport people to 'superior quality of life'
- Ferries to Dunkerque are still a cheap ferry option
- Ferries to France: Sharon Osbourne rates French hotel
- Ferries to France can transport people to 'perfect' ski resort
- Cross channel ferries: Relaxing retreats can be found in France
- Ferries to France: Easter skiing could be the perfect break