Cross channel ferries: Relaxing retreats can be found in France15.03.2010
People taking cross channel ferries to France are in a country which has its fair share of relaxing retreats, according to one newspaper.
The Times reported that heading on a trip to a French retreat is among the 50 most relaxing great escapes that holidaymakers can take anywhere in the world.
'A château in Provence is in:spa's latest venue. Personal trainers, therapists and nutritionists help each guest to set goals? The retreat offers yoga, hiking, massage and healthy food,' it stated.
Holidaymakers who visit Normandy will struggle to fit in all the activities and sites that the region offers, according to the New York Times, which said there are great site to see like Mont St Michel.
The newspaper added that there are plenty of other relaxing retreats available around Europe, including places on the Costa Blanca and a hilltop village in the Sabine Hills near Lazio.
Holidaymakers who visit Normandy will struggle to fit in all the activities and sights that the region offers, according to the New York Times, which said there are great sights to see like Mont St Michel.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Paris has great 'fashion' hotels
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Bordeaux is an exciting city break location
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Computer game world cup could be good fun
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Gilles Peterson's party 'could be excellent'
- Ferries to France: Great villages can be found in France
- Cross Channel ferries 'can take people to glorious coastlines'
- Cross Channel ferries: Berlin 'is a chic city'
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Great horse riding awaits French holidaymakers
- Ferries to France transport people to 'superior quality of life'
- Ferries to Dunkerque are still a cheap ferry option
- Ferries to France: Sharon Osbourne rates French hotel
- Ferries to France can transport people to 'perfect' ski resort
- Cross channel ferries: Relaxing retreats can be found in France
- Ferries to France: Easter skiing could be the perfect break