Ferries to France: Easter skiing could be the perfect break15.03.2010
People using ferries to France could take an Easter break to the continent, according to one newspaper, which said skiing during the start of April could be an ideal getaway.
The Guardian reported that the Tignes resort is almost guaranteed to have a good layer of snow because of its high altitude.
"It may not be the prettiest of ski resorts, but the appeal of Tignes lies in its high altitude, its slopes are between 1,550m and 3,450m, which makes it one of the most snow-sure resorts in the Alps," it stated.
The newspaper added that holidaymakers can take in the runs at the Grande Motte glacier and the slopes of Val d"Isère, which are close by.
In other news, the Independent recently reported that the runs of Val d'Isère can become an ideal destination for those who want to have a unique and top-class trip.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Paris has great 'fashion' hotels
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Bordeaux is an exciting city break location
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Computer game world cup could be good fun
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Gilles Peterson's party 'could be excellent'
- Ferries to France: Great villages can be found in France
- Cross Channel ferries 'can take people to glorious coastlines'
- Cross Channel ferries: Berlin 'is a chic city'
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Great horse riding awaits French holidaymakers
- Ferries to France transport people to 'superior quality of life'
- Ferries to Dunkerque are still a cheap ferry option
- Ferries to France: Sharon Osbourne rates French hotel
- Ferries to France can transport people to 'perfect' ski resort
- Cross channel ferries: Relaxing retreats can be found in France
- Ferries to France: Easter skiing could be the perfect break