Ferries to France: Flanders host fashion bargains27.11.2009
People who take ferries to Dunkirk could continue their trip to Flanders where there is a fashion event which sees world-class clothes sold at a bargain prices.
Modo Bruxellae is held at Brussels Palace and the event organisers claim that fashionistas can get a bargain at the annual sale.
The event's website stated: "Belgian fashion designers sell their creations at reduced prices during the two-day sale. Fashionistas are sure to bag a bargain and there''ll really be no excuse for not having anything to wear,"
Designers who will be at the event include Carine Gilson, Cathy Pill, Conni Kaminski, Christophe Coppens, Grils From Omsk, Isabelle Baines, Idiz Bogam,and Jessie Lecomte.>
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- TIPS FOR THE FIRST TIME TRAVELLER TO FRANCE
- SUMMER IS THE BEST TIME TO ENJOY FESTIVE ATOMOSPHERE IN FRANCE
- Bruges- The finest tourist attractions in Belgium
- Antwerp – Diamond City
- Belgium Tourism – Antwerp attractions
- La - Grand Place Brussels – A heritage site
- The Royal Museum of fine arts – Antwerp
- Belgium – Country side attractions
- Belgium- architecture
- Belgium Tourism
- Belgium- The grand architecture of medieval European style
- Ferries to France are popular with self-caterers