Ferries to France: Bubbly breaks are ideal in France03.03.2010
Those taking ferries to france are in a country which is perfect for people who want to experience brilliant wines, according to one newspaper.
The Guardian reported that Comme Champagne is a perfect place for those who enjoy a tipple and said more than 250 wines can be sampled by vacationers visiting the establishment.
"It"s a smart hybrid champagne-bar in Epernay, capital of the region, with a shop and an informative wine-cellar, and it specialises in serving up champagne from family-run properties," it stated.
The newspaper added that the look of the vineyard is all whitewashed walls and retro-70s orange sofas, exposed stone and chrome furnishings, evoking a bucolic Bond movie set.
In other news, the Sunday Times" Anthony Peregine recently said that Languedoc has plenty of attractions for visitors to enjoy, such as Lignan-sur-Orb and the Château de Raissac where visitors can enjoy local wine and food.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Cross channel ferries can transport people to 'excellent' vineyards
- Ferries to France: Bubbly breaks are ideal in France
- Visits to Champagne 'a sparkling treat'
- Ferries to Dunkerque: People are inclined to holiday abroad
- Cross channel ferries: Romantics can find great experiences in Paris
- Ferries to France headed to world's best Champagne
- Winemakers in France 'using satellite technology'