Ferries to France: Disneyland Paris welcomes young singers11.03.2010
People taking ferries to france can visit a theme park which has given talented youngsters a chance to sing with their favourite characters.
Llio Meirion Rogers, a nine-year-old schoolgirl from Ruthin in Denbighshire, sang in front of 45,000 people at the St David"s day parade, which weaved through Disneyland Paris.
Mickey and Minnie Mouse featured on the float as well, alongside four other youngsters who were picked to raise their voices as part of the celebrations.
"I can"t believe I got to sing at Disneyland Paris. It"s been so amazing - I can"t quite believe it"s happened to me," she said.
The events culminated in a huge fireworks display and the young singers got to take part in the finale because they won a competition in Wales in 2009.
Business Week recently stated that since the park opened in 1992, people have flocked to the attraction and helped it contribute 56,000 jobs to the local communities and pump 6.5 billion (£5.6 million) into the French economy.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Adrien Brody shows support for New Generation at Disneyland Paris
- Ferries to France: Saturdays enjoy Disneyland Paris visit
- Disneyland Paris could be venue for French Open
- Ferries to France: Disneyland Paris welcomes young singers
- New Disneyland Paris parade starts next month
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Disneyland welcomes new characters
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Disneyland Paris is a dream come true
- Ferries to France near to Disneyland celebrations
- Ferries to Dunkerque could be quick way to Disneyland
- Trips to Disneyland are great for families