Chamonix offer great ski options02.02.2010
People taking ferries to France Ferry are close to an area full of great skiing options that the holidaymakers can take advantage of, according to the newspaper the Guardian. The newspaper said there were also options to enjoy a variety of foods. The Guardian also stated that Chamonix can provide holidaymakers with good culinary experiences at restaurants like Les Vieilles Luges in Les Houches, which it strongly recommends.
"Chambre Neuf is Chamonix's default après ski bar. There may be new pretenders to the throne, but for live and crowd pleasing music and dancing on the tables, Chambre Neuf remains the place to be," it stated. Heading off to Piste was also recommended by the newspaper, which is said is the only way to experience the "real" Chamonix.
The Times' Tom Chesshyre recently reported in Tignes and Les Deux Alpes in France and said the two resorts can be relied on to provide a covering of snow, even in the face of global warming.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Paris has great 'fashion' hotels
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Bordeaux is an exciting city break location
- Ferries to France: Great villages can be found in France
- Cross Channel ferries 'can take people to glorious coastlines'
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Computer game world cup could be good fun
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Gilles Peterson's party 'could be excellent'
- Ferries to France are near to fun regions
- Ferries to France near to romantic apartments
- Chamonix offer great ski options
- Ferries to France: Berlin Film Festival is packed with stars
- Weddings take place any time of the year
- Older travellers want experiences too
- Ferries to Dunkerque near to special Orchestra event
- Cross channel ferries near to fun events