Early birds flock for Lowlands tickets17.02.2009
Britons searching for the best party on earth may find what they are looking for if they take a ferry to Holland this year.
From August 21st until 23rd, the Lowlands festival offers music fans with a zest for life the opportunity to experience of the top events of the year.
During this time around 60,000 enthusiasts descend on the town of Biddinghuizen, which has a population of around 55,000, for three days of laid back, chilled-out fun.
Sounds from genres such as rock, pop, rap and dance entertain revelers through the day and night, with cinema, comedy and street theatre also widespread throughout the event.
Acts confirmed for this year"s celebration include Sheffield"s Arctic Monkeys and house specialists Basement Jaxx.
Early bird tickets are on sale now, priced at 140 euros (£124), with only 10,000 available at this cost.
Also in Holland over the summer is the Pinkpop festival, while the Rock Werchter event takes place in Belgium.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Paris has great 'fashion' hotels
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Bordeaux is an exciting city break location
- Ferries to France: Great villages can be found in France
- Cross Channel ferries 'can take people to glorious coastlines'
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Computer game world cup could be good fun
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Gilles Peterson's party 'could be excellent'
- Ferries to France are near to fun regions
- Ferries to France near to romantic apartments
- Chamonix offer great ski options
- Ferries to France: Berlin Film Festival is packed with stars
- Weddings take place any time of the year
- Older travellers want experiences too
- Ferries to Dunkerque near to special Orchestra event
- Cross channel ferries near to fun events