Ferries to Dunkerque: Computer game world cup could be good fun24.03.2010
People considering taking ferries to Dunkerque could see a unique sporting event in which competitors will participate in virtual games rather than on courts or playgrounds. The finals of the Electronic Sports World Cup (ESWC) will take place at Disneyland in Paris and will see the world's most talented gamers go head-to-head on titles such as Street Fighter 4, Virtua Tennis 2009 and Quake Live. Other games that will be played at the tournament include Need for Speed, EA Sports FIFA10 and Defense of the Ancients.
"Disneyland Paris will host the video games event in Disney Village, an area that has shopping, dining, cinemas, dancing and live entertainment for the whole family and open to anybody, park client as [well as] simple visitor," the organisers of the event stated.
Another event which could soon be making its way to Disneyland, Paris is the French Open, after proposals were tabled to move the Grand Slam tennis tournament to the theme park.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Paris has great 'fashion' hotels
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Bordeaux is an exciting city break location
- Ferries to France: Great villages can be found in France
- Cross Channel ferries 'can take people to glorious coastlines'
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Computer game world cup could be good fun
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Gilles Peterson's party 'could be excellent'
- Ferries to France are near to fun regions
- Ferries to France near to romantic apartments
- Chamonix offer great ski options
- Ferries to France: Berlin Film Festival is packed with stars
- Weddings take place any time of the year
- Older travellers want experiences too
- Ferries to Dunkerque near to special Orchestra event
- Cross channel ferries near to fun events