Business travellers need to change their outlook30.03.2010
People taking ferries to Dunkirque for business purpose may need to reset their outlook when it comes to travel, according to one expert, who said that after the economic downturn, things have changed.
Gill Upton, editor of the Business Travel Magazine, said that many companies had to adapt their approach to business travel, which means cut down on things like first-class travel and expenses.
"Consolidate the number of hotels in each location so the employer has greater volume to negotiate better hotel rates. Look at total travel trip costs ... including ground transport and taxis, to ensure you can discover whether the deal is cheaper or not," he said.
People taking ferries to Dunkirque for holiday purposes are close to a destination that is perfect for all seasons, according to TipsFromThetList.com, which said Brittany is an excellent location.
Reporting on the fun that can be experienced in Brittany, it said that the destination is an excellent place to unwind and relax in all seasons.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- TIPS FOR THE FIRST TIME TRAVELLER TO FRANCE
- SUMMER IS THE BEST TIME TO ENJOY FESTIVE ATOMOSPHERE IN FRANCE
- Cross channel ferries: Cash and plastic are both needed
- Ferries to France: Can lead to dream family holiday
- Channel Ferries – An affordable holiday option
- Ferries to France – Travel made easy
- Cheap Ferris To France – Explore France
- Ferries to France – An affordable option
- Family vacations are a great opportunity for bonding
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Northern France has charming area
- Ferries to Dunkirque: Visit Wonderful Champs-Elysées Hotel
- Business travellers need to change their outlook
- Smartphones can improve ferry trips
- Ferries to France: Avail Online Ferries to France In Holidays