Cross channel ferries are perfect for couples25.01.2010
Vacationers taking cross channel ferries are close to a destination which is one of the most romantic in Europe, according to an expert, who said that couples can enjoy jaunts around the medieval city.
The Guardian reported that Bruges is often overlooked when people are considering a destination in Europe, but said that there are many attractive points, especially for loved-up couples.
"Medieval Bruges must be one of the most romantic and beautiful cities in Europe, just made for slow strolls with a lover along canals and cobbled streets, and with dozens of lovely warm restaurants for a few hours of Belgian beer-fuelled heart-to-hearts," it stated.
The beers of Belgium were also recommended by the newspaper, which said they are plentiful in Bruges.
Tourism Flanders recently stated that holidaymakers can enjoy a selection of activities in the region, including the Snow and Ice Sculpture festival in Bruges and the huge ice rink in nearby Brussels.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Adrien Brody shows support for New Generation at Disneyland Paris
- Ferries to France: Saturdays enjoy Disneyland Paris visit
- Cross channel ferries are close to beautiful beaches
- Ferries to France near to fledgling festival
- Cross channel ferries: Foreign weddings can become a reality
- Cross channel ferries: Spontaneity is vital for great trips
- Cross channel ferries are perfect for couples
- Ferries to Dunkerque: House-sitting could be perfect
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Tour of Flanders will thrill visitors
- Ferries to France close to laidback town
- Cross channel ferry: Flanders has Great War museum
- Ferry trips to France: Flanders is winter wonderland