Cross channel ferries are near to French markets20.11.2009
People taking ferries to france will be close to a town which has a great Christmas market and areas of natural beauty which could entertain all the family.
Local specialities like spicy charcuterie and butter biscuits can be bought at the Christmas market in the town of Perros Guirec, which its website stated is also close to some amazing scenery.
It reported: "In the heart of the "Pink Granite Coast" (Côte de Granit Rose), Perros-Guirec offers an exceptionally beautiful, protected natural site [and] an unusual, grandiose landscape."
Fort Vauban and the Ploumanac"h moors are local beauty spots which are close to the town and are filled with ancient buildings which may interest architecture fans taking ferries to France.
In other ferries to France news, Brittany was recently the location for Michael Jackson fans who recreated some of the pop star"s greatest dance moves at the Thrill The World 2009 event.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Cross channel ferries: Cash and plastic are both needed
- Ferries to France: Can lead to dream family holiday
- TIPS FOR THE FIRST TIME TRAVELLER TO FRANCE
- SUMMER IS THE BEST TIME TO ENJOY FESTIVE ATOMOSPHERE IN FRANCE
- TAKE YOUR OWN CAR TO FRANCE AND SAVE TRAVEL COST
- VISIT CITY LYON IN FRANCE AND ENJOY ACQURAUIMS
- TRAVEL FRANCE AND VISIT CANNES
- THE CHARMING RIVER SEINE – THE HEART OF PARIS
- VISIT NORMANDY FOR BEATUFUL SEA SIDE RESORTS
- VISIT FRANCE DURING SUMMER TO ENJOY EXOTIC BEACHES
- VISIT FRANCE DURING SUMMER FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY
- France – the cultural capital of Europe