Asian film festivals on the way18.12.2008
Lovers of the big screen may wish to take a ferry trip to France next year as a renowned event takes place.
The Asian Film Festival will be held in Deauville in March and offers a whole host of treats for those interested in the art of movie making.
Running from March 12th until the 16th, the programme includes a range of cult and contemporary flicks, throwing something for everyone into the mix.
The 3,000 sq m Deauville International Centre will host the event"s Asian village, which is expected to welcome as many as 30,000 visitors and will display a wealth of cultural exhibitions.
A screening of Beyond the Years kicks off proceedings, with dozens of films following across a range of venues.
Also in March, Paris will showcase some of the hottest property in the movie world as part of the Printemps du Cinema event, it may interest those considering a ferry trip to France to learn.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Cross channel ferries: Cash and plastic are both needed
- Ferries to France: Can lead to dream family holiday
- TIPS FOR THE FIRST TIME TRAVELLER TO FRANCE
- SUMMER IS THE BEST TIME TO ENJOY FESTIVE ATOMOSPHERE IN FRANCE
- TAKE YOUR OWN CAR TO FRANCE AND SAVE TRAVEL COST
- VISIT CITY LYON IN FRANCE AND ENJOY ACQURAUIMS
- TRAVEL FRANCE AND VISIT CANNES
- THE CHARMING RIVER SEINE – THE HEART OF PARIS
- VISIT NORMANDY FOR BEATUFUL SEA SIDE RESORTS
- VISIT FRANCE DURING SUMMER TO ENJOY EXOTIC BEACHES
- VISIT FRANCE DURING SUMMER FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY
- France – the cultural capital of Europe