VISIT FRANCE DURING SUMMER FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY23.03.2012
No doubt hoards of travelers visit France during summer and most of the tourist places are crowded. Stay also would prove to be expensive as the hotel occupancy rate would grow dramatically during summer months. June, July and August months constitute and consider as summer months in France. But summer vacation in France has its own charms. Some people prefer summer months because of the warm and long days allows the visitors to spend more time in the streets. Several famous festivals and shows happen during summer months. Post rainy months entire France looks beautiful with blooming of flowers. And this would certainly enthrall the visitors. June can be considered as the first month of summer hence early planning and proper itinerary would provide immense opportunities for the visitors. Paris is considered is romantic destination of Europe but Paris offers some tremendous opportunities for family visits also. Paris is a great fruit platter and every tourist can have the fruit of his choice. The grand architectural marvels enthrall the serious travelers and the beaches offers wonderful time to relax and retreat. The Loire Valley lies in the South West of Paris are best known for its renaissance architecture built by lords and kings of Paris. There are more than three hundred Chateaux in this area and all were built during 17th and 18th centuries when French Royalty was at its peak. Though it is not possible to visit all these castles some are really worth watching.
The best way to reach France is choosing cheap ferries as the money saved on travel could be used for stay purposes during summer season. Children enjoy the journey of these channel ferries as the crossing English Channel in a ferry watching the blue waters and sky provide a memorable experience to the travelers. June is the best time to visit Paris to see the grandeur at its peak.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Cross channel ferries: Cash and plastic are both needed
- Ferries to France: Can lead to dream family holiday
- TIPS FOR THE FIRST TIME TRAVELLER TO FRANCE
- SUMMER IS THE BEST TIME TO ENJOY FESTIVE ATOMOSPHERE IN FRANCE
- TAKE YOUR OWN CAR TO FRANCE AND SAVE TRAVEL COST
- VISIT CITY LYON IN FRANCE AND ENJOY ACQURAUIMS
- TRAVEL FRANCE AND VISIT CANNES
- THE CHARMING RIVER SEINE – THE HEART OF PARIS
- VISIT NORMANDY FOR BEATUFUL SEA SIDE RESORTS
- VISIT FRANCE DURING SUMMER TO ENJOY EXOTIC BEACHES
- VISIT FRANCE DURING SUMMER FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY
- France – the cultural capital of Europe