Ferries to Dunkerque can transport people to Monet hotspot11.03.2010
People taking ferries to Dunkerque will be taken to a location that is close to one of Europe"s most celebrated artist"s favourite regions and be able to see the inspiration for his work up close.
Travelbite.co.uk said that holidaymakers travelling to France should consider staying in Normandy so they can visit locations made famous by Claude Monet"s paintings.
"Claude Monet, who"s best known works include the Water-Lily Pond, lived in Giverny, which means that holidaymakers can follow in the artist"s footsteps and see some of the subjects of his paintings firsthand," it stated.
People taking ferries to france could also pay a visit to Monet"s house which is open to the public and surrounded by beautifully kept gardens.
The Guardian advised readers that there are more options for people to enjoy than they might suspect, with a lot of attractive towns in close proximity to Normandy in the north of France.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Computer game world cup could be good fun
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Gilles Peterson's party 'could be excellent'
- Ferries to France: Great villages can be found in France
- Cross Channel ferries 'can take people to glorious coastlines'
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Paris has great 'fashion' hotels
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Bordeaux is an exciting city break location
- Ferries to France: Kyle MacLachlan reveals love for Paris
- Ferries to Dunkerque can transport people to Monet hotspot
- Mont St Michel 'essential for Normandy trip'
- Travel by Ferries to France to Explore Forgotten Side of Berlin
- Ferries to France near to historic city
- Travel by Ferries to France to Enjoy IIe de Re` Islands
- Ferries to France: The world of Van Gogh can be found
- Travel by Ferries to Dunkerque for a Magical European Destination