Ferries to Dunkerque: Paris has great 'fashion' hotels01.04.2010
According to an expert, who recently recommended her top establishments in the French capital stated that people taking ferries to Dunkerque can enjoy a stay at a very fashionable hotel in Paris. Quote to be a classic, Hotel Notre Dame, is located in an extraordinary classified building aged for 400 years old and this hotel is considered to be an exceptional boutique property. It has an exclusive approach with its entrance on the banks of the Seine.
The Daily Telegraph"s, travel analyst, Francesca Syz said that the fashion designer Christian Lacroix has transformed Hotel Notre Dame into a super-cool retreat is one of its kind and there are quite a lot of them around France.
She further added, "The fashion designer Christian Lacroix first turned his hand to hotels in 2005 when he decorated all 17 bedrooms at Hôtel du Petit Moulin in the Marais in spectacular, eccentric explosions of colour and Baroque-meets-1960s style."
The expert added that by converting the cathedral-facing corner rooms for entertaining guests can coined as the best views of Paris.
In one of press releases, Daily Mail quoted, Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher have got married in Paris and stayed at the Ritz after a six-year engagement.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Computer game world cup could be good fun
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Gilles Peterson's party 'could be excellent'
- Ferries to France: Great villages can be found in France
- Cross Channel ferries 'can take people to glorious coastlines'
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Paris has great 'fashion' hotels
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Bordeaux is an exciting city break location
- Ferries to France: Kyle MacLachlan reveals love for Paris
- Ferries to Dunkerque can transport people to Monet hotspot
- Mont St Michel 'essential for Normandy trip'
- Travel by Ferries to France to Explore Forgotten Side of Berlin
- Ferries to France near to historic city
- Travel by Ferries to France to Enjoy IIe de Re` Islands
- Ferries to France: The world of Van Gogh can be found
- Travel by Ferries to Dunkerque for a Magical European Destination