Travel by Ferries to France to Explore Forgotten Side of Berlin16.02.2010
People now can travel to France by ferries to explore the forgotten side of Berlin. Tourists can travel by ferries to Dunkerque, port in the France and further advance for the Germany to experience the fascinating facts of Berlin. In twenty years, after the fall of Berlin wall, People from both sides of Germany began to built Berlin. Some of the area are said to have got a good make up to beautification of the city. A writer of financial times said, it is difficult to recognise the streets and city that has brought in a great change in appearance.
The Financial Times" Simon Kuper stated that he used to live in Prenzlauer Berg, which was once a part of communist East Germany but has been redeveloped after the fall of the Berlin Wall at the end of the 80s. '' After a through study, several places in the neighbourhood of the Kollwitzplatz, is today considered to be Berlin's best square. In the middle of the square, the statue of Käthe Kollwitz belong to the Weimar-era sculptor and the antique shows up a local resident who curiously resembles a cave woman.
The newspaper described the area to be a cosmopolitan haven with a judicious mix of German and Spanish residents who do create an ambience in atmosphere.
Another leading news paper, the Daily Telegraph reported, Berlin is a destination, which has a dynamic cultural identity that people can explore, and some of the prominent sites of the Berlin wall are kept open for tourists.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Computer game world cup could be good fun
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Gilles Peterson's party 'could be excellent'
- Ferries to France: Great villages can be found in France
- Cross Channel ferries 'can take people to glorious coastlines'
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Paris has great 'fashion' hotels
- Ferries to Dunkerque: Bordeaux is an exciting city break location
- Ferries to France: Kyle MacLachlan reveals love for Paris
- Ferries to Dunkerque can transport people to Monet hotspot
- Mont St Michel 'essential for Normandy trip'
- Travel by Ferries to France to Explore Forgotten Side of Berlin
- Ferries to France near to historic city
- Travel by Ferries to France to Enjoy IIe de Re` Islands
- Ferries to France: The world of Van Gogh can be found
- Travel by Ferries to Dunkerque for a Magical European Destination