Ferries to France: Can lead to dream family holiday22.01.2010
People taking ferries to france with their family need to make sure that they have enough games to entertain the children, according to one of the UK"s most well-loved comic.
Nicholas Lyndhurst told the Daily Telegraph about his favourite holidays and said that without certain entertainment devices, he would have been in trouble when it came to keeping his little ones out of trouble.
"If I didn"t take my Archos 7 there would be trouble. It"s a portable media tablet that you record your or perhaps more importantly your child"s - favourite films, cartoons and music onto. I have to tell you that it has got us out of some sticky situations," he said.
The Only Fools and Horses star added that he enjoys taking trips to France with his wife.
Hermitage Museum, in Amsterdam, is not far away from the north of France and is located in a 17th-century building close to the Amstel river and has loaned pieces from St Petersburg"s State Hermitage Museum.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- TIPS FOR THE FIRST TIME TRAVELLER TO FRANCE
- SUMMER IS THE BEST TIME TO ENJOY FESTIVE ATOMOSPHERE IN FRANCE
- Cross channel ferries: Cash and plastic are both needed
- Ferries to France: Can lead to dream family holiday
- Cross channel ferries lead travellers to Hendrick Avercamp exhibition
- Lily Allen comes to Amsterdam
- Writer recommends Dutch hotel
- Writer advises trips to Dutch waterways
- European football kicks off in Holland