Netherlands film festival nears05.12.2008
Film fans may be interested in a ferry trip to the Netherlands next year to visit a major event.
The International Film Festival Rotterdam will be held from January 21st until February 1st at venues across the city.
Around 450 movies are set to be screened, with as many as 300,000 people expected to attend.
It has recently been revealed a series of Asian ghost films will be shown as part of the event, while numerous short pictures made by independent producers will be able to be viewed by those making the ferry trip to the Netherlands.
Tickets for the event are set to go on sale from January 17th.
Meanwhile, those visiting the city next February who are interested in cultural events may wish to visit the Art Rotterdam fair.
The exhibition showcases the work of 73 galleries from ten countries and includes lectures and seminars from industry figures.
This article hasn't been commented yet.
- TIPS FOR THE FIRST TIME TRAVELLER TO FRANCE
- SUMMER IS THE BEST TIME TO ENJOY FESTIVE ATOMOSPHERE IN FRANCE
- Cross channel ferries: Cash and plastic are both needed
- Ferries to France: Can lead to dream family holiday
- Cross channel ferries lead travellers to Hendrick Avercamp exhibition
- Lily Allen comes to Amsterdam
- Writer recommends Dutch hotel
- Writer advises trips to Dutch waterways
- European football kicks off in Holland